- Rangoli: Making a rangoli was never this easy! Use the stencils to make small designs like Lakshmijis feet, or combine the stencils together to make a big centerpiece.
- Fairy Lights Lantern: A real lantern with real lights and colorful beads! Make your own lantern and hang it up outside your door to celebrate the festival of lights.
- Shubh Labh Door Greetings: Invite Lakshmiji home this Diwali by making these beautiful Shubh Labh door greeting and sticking them outside your door to welcome her.
- The Diwali Story Book: Do you know why Diwali is celebrated? Read this storybook to find out!
- Ramayan Puppets: Once you read the storybook, make these stick puppets of the main Diwali characters and use them for role-play with your friends!
- Chocolate Pedas: Traditional yet chocolaty Ð an easy recipe for chocolate pedas that can be made by children with very little adult supervision.
More from this collection